Friday, May 31, 2013

How to Style Denim: 3 ways!

Hi! I'm Chrissa, and I am going to show to how to style denim: 3 ways!Look one: I chose to use McKenna's meet tunic for a peplum, and I added some boots! I used my favorite pair of skinny jeans for a trendy look! Look two: I wanted a sweet cool day look. I used a nautical shirt and added a purple jacket, and used my flared jeans. I paired it with sporty flats for a simple everyday look. Look three: Now, who says you can't look cute on a rainy day? This one is my absolute favorite! I started by using a bright, neon swimsuit and pulled on a simple jean skirt. I wanted to keep dry, so I pulled a red jacket on, which is my favorite color, and added some green rain boots. This is a great way to stay dry and look fun and funky. I hope you enjoyed learning the ways that I style denim! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. update your website mine is marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com or #10 on the shout out your doll website list

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to share ideas about this post! No bullying or anything inappropriate. Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...