Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Just a Girl and Her Dolls. My name is Vivienne and I just LOVE dolls. Currently, I have 12 American Girl Dolls, 6 LIV dolls, 13 Monster High Dolls, 2 Hearts 4 Hearts dolls, some Cabbage Patch Kids, numerous Barbies (no shoes for them, really...), 7 La Dee Da Dolls, and some other random dolls.I love to make things for my dolls, go to the thrift store to find items for them, and photograph them. I mostly use my AG, MH, and La Dee Das, but that doesn't mean I don't like other brands.I love to discover new doll brands.

   Because I am busy, I don't get TONS of time to do stuff. My mom and I do LOVE making clothes, furniture, and accessories for my dolls, but we don't really have a lot of time to do that. Any crafts that I do, I will try to show here. I can't promise tutorials, though. I am a child, so it will NOT be perfect or that professional, but I will try hard to make it an excellent read for doll lovers! I can only post a few times a week, maybe only once a week. Anyone is welcome to read, comment, follow, and suggestions, as always, are appreciated!
                                                              Vivienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to share ideas about this post! No bullying or anything inappropriate. Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...